Freeminer is a Minecraft-inspired sandbox game.
Freeminer is based on Minetest which is developed by a number of contributors from all over the globe.
Unlike Minetest it aims to make the game fun while trading off some bits of perfectionism.
- Walk around, dig and build in an infinite voxel world and craft stuff from raw materials to help you along the way.
- Robust and powerful server-side modding API.
- Multiplayer support for tens of players, via servers hosted by users.
- Almost infinite world and a fairly good map generator (limited to ±31000 blocks in all directions).
- Runs natively on Windows, Linux, OS X and *BSD.